version: May 18, 2021
Who is responsible for the personal data collected?
Your personal data is controlled by AOW, a company registered in Spain with a registered address at Passeig Garcia Faria 81, 08019 Barcelona (hereinafter mentioned “AOW”).
Which personal data do we collect?
This is the personal data you provide us when using our Services. For example, when you create an account, purchase a product/service from our website, or register for our newsletter. This type of information may include your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, credit card information, and how you use the Services. Information we collect from your use of our website.
Our Services include the growth of the professional community of animal osteopaths and other animal care professionals. Please be aware that other users can see it if you share personal information in your posts and comments.
How your personal data may be used?
We collect your personal data to provide you with the required services or information. The following are examples of how we may use the personal data we collect:
- provide you (with details about) Services and products that you request from us;
- manage your account;
- do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our Services;
- communicate regularly with you to inform you about our Services, updates regarding our terms & conditions and other information that may be of interest to you;
- resolve consumer and/or product and services issues;
- anticipate and resolve problems with any Services supplied to you to improve your customer experience in our Services;
- deliver customized content or advertising such as personalized offers for products and services that may be of interest to you;
- participate in our online communities;
- store your preferences for future interactions and communications from us;
- create external marketing & analytics reports;
- prevent illegal activities, suspected fraud, and potential threats to our Services;
- analyze the characteristics of our customers at an aggregated level and customer utilization of our products and services in order to understand customer and market needs, to improve our existing products and services, to design new products and services, and for business development;
- assist in the prevention and investigation of illegal activities and violations of our Terms & Conditions.
Do we share your personal data with other parties?
We may disclose your data to service providers and third-party integration partners if needed to provide you with the services and products ordered or used via our Services. These parties shall process your personal data in conformance with a data processing agreement that we will enter into with them.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- to our affiliates or subsidiaries.
- if we are legally entitled or required to do so.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect our safety, or the safety of others.
As much as possible, we will anonymize your personal data when shared with third parties.
Protection of your personal data
The collection, use, and disclosure of personal data are safeguarded by technological and organizational security measures to protect the personal data against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
We will not retain your personal data for a period longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected unless we have to keep it for legitimate business, tax, or legal purposes.
Your privacy rights
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have a copy of that information. Furthermore, you can request us to correct, update or delete your personal data in our records or inform us about any misuse of your personal data. You also have the right to data portability. You can also exercise your privacy accounts by logging into your account.
You can opt-out of continued information collection by our mobile application by adjusting the settings on your devices. We encourage you to keep your personal settings and personal data current and complete.
Newsletter: We may keep you informed of offers, promotional actions, and other news through our newsletters. To be sure of your consent to receive newsletters, we use a double opt-in system: after you have given permission to receive a newsletter, we will send you an email in which we will ask you to confirm your consent. You can stop receiving our newsletter by following the unsubscribe instructions included at the end of every newsletter.
Links to other websites
Have a question?